Who doesn’t know Stickman’s character? This is maybe one of the most popular and well-known characters in the animation world. This character is also used in many games and applications. People can explore their imagination and creativity freely with this character. Furthermore, this character is easy to use and understand for its actions and antics. The best of all, you also can make your own Stickman animation. For this one, you need a stick nodes app for pc. Below, we have a detailed explanation about Stick Nodes For PC with several OS (Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac). Let’s start!
What is Stick Nodes App?
First of all, you must want to know what this app is all about, right? In short, Stick Nodes is an app for creating Stickman animation. You will find many tools in this app that give you the freedom to create Stickman avatar and move it around. It is easy to use, and with enough creativity, you can create professional-like animation. Even though you are only allowed to use Stickman figure as the avatar, you can edit it, so it can change into any character. If you want, you can even make Dragon Ball Z or Pokémon Go character with it. Once you animate it, you can save it as a video or GIF.
Features of Stick Nodes
What can you get from the Stick Nodes app for PC? Here are some of the amazing features of the Stick Nodes app.
– Superscale effect,
– Multiple tracks for your animation,
– Colored text sticker on your animation,
– Free stickman character to download from its official website,
– Export from GIF to video or vice versa,
– Easy to use (designed to be used effectively for the user and we get more access to its full service),
– Social media sharing,
– Available in more than four languages you can choose freely.
How to Download and Install Stick Nodes for PC [Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac]
Stick Nodes app is originally developed for mobile devices. You also use this app on your Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac OS. However, to do that, you need to use an Android emulator on your PC. By using the emulator, you will install this mobile app, and then you can use it on your PC. As for the Android emulator, you can find many of them on the internet. However, this time, we are using NoxPlayer for PC or laptop. So, you can also use this emulator to make it easier to follow our guide. Here is how you download, install, and use Stick Nodes on your PC.
- Download the NoxPlayer installation file to your PC or laptop. You can get it from its official website.
- Once you get the Noxplayer.exe installation file, run it. once it is done, you can start to find the Stick Nodes For PC and install it.
- On the NoxPlayer home screen, click the Google folder. You will be brought to the Google PlayStore page where you can find, download, and install the Stick Nodes app.
- So, use Stick Nodes as the keyword to search the app.
- Once you find it, click the “Install” button.
- Wait until the installation process is finished.
- Once it’s done, now you have Stick Nodes app installed on your PC, that’s ready to use.
- To use the Stick Nodes app for PC, open the NoxPlayer. Then, on its home screen, you will find the icon for this app. Click it to open and use this app to create the animation.
Now, you have a Stick Nodes for PC that you can use freely. The best about it is you have a bigger screen to use for creating your animation. Compared to your small mobile device screen or tablet, you can feel more freedom when you open it using your PC. It also gives you more room to add more detailed, that you can’t get from the mobile device. So, download and install this app right now. Then, use your creativity to create animation and have fun with it. Do not forget to share your masterpiece with your friend on social media.